Ocean's List (Gubernatorial and Congressional Races)

This is my final endorsement list for the 2018 midterm elections. Any other endorsements I make will be on my Facebook page.

I don't have the time to give detailed information about every single candidate. And I'll admit, I'll probably miss a few candidates that really deserve to be talked about more. However, you can google all of these people.

Regardless of my shortcomings on researching the candidates and what not, all of these people that I'm endorsing are good for working class people and are interested in ensuring that all of their constituents have equal opportunity and can live decent, dignified lives.

Gubernatorial Races:
Alaska: Mark Begich
California: Gavin Newsom
Colorado: Jared Polis
Florida: Andrew Gillum
Georgia: Stacey Abrams

Hawaii: David Ige
Idaho: Paulette Jordan
Kansas: Laura Kelly
Maryland: Ben Jealous
Michigan: Gretchen Whitmer
Nevada: Steve Sisolak
Ohio: Rich Cordray
Oregon: Kate Brown
Pennsylvania: Tom Wolf (and John Fetterman for Lt. Gov.)
Wisconsin: Tony Evers

Congressional Races:
CA-25: Katie Hill
CA-39 Gil Cisneros
CA-45: Katie Porter
CA-48: Harley Rouda
IA-4: J.D. Scholten
KS-2: Paul Davis
KS-3: Sharice Davids
KY-6: Amy McGrath
NV-3: Susie Lee
NM-1: Deb Haaland
WA-3: Carolyn Long
WV-3: Richard Ojeda

Again. Sorry if I forget anyone. Please take advantage of your right to vote come November 6th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Radical White Terrorism and Denial

The Sweet Sixteen: Who Should Drop Out of the Democratic Primary?

Ocean's List (Oregon Edition)